Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Beginnings

Today I begin my blog.  I title it "Losing To Gain it All" which stands for three main things: 
1-Losing Weight to Gain health (and much more).
2-Losing Myself to Gain more of Christ.
3-Losing Debt to Gain freedom.
My journey will be chronicled on this blog in all three areas.  And you will know much of my life story (thus far) if you read my posts in all these areas.  I also may include other posts about losing things (like my mind), funny stories, random thoughts, etc.  But as I really thought about what is on my heart a lot, the journey I'd like to share with others, these three stood out.  I didn't want to pick just one thing.  But these are the three big ones for me right now.  And, they all fall into the category of something I am trying to lose or gain.  Please journey with me.  I'd love to hear your stories too, like maybe how you have mastered or failed in these areas.  And I'm pretty much an open book as you will see.  So, if you have any questions, please contact me at:  losingtogainitall@gmail.com.  

For the first time but not the last, 
Kara   

No comments:

Post a Comment